1/1 Photo of Zucchini Angel Hair Pancake
weekend cooker's Note:
Pancake cut into 4 wedges makes this a great healthy meal..
My Private Note
pizza p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta, broken into 3 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup lower sodium marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 up grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Place zucchini in a collander, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, toss well and drain for 20 minutes tossing occasionally.
- 2Press zucchini between paper towels until barely moist.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 4Bring marinara to a simmer in a small saucepan, keeping warm.
- 5Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.
- 6Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, flour and the next 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 7Add zuchnini and pasta to bowl, and toss well.
- 8Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Add zuchnini mixture to pan pressing down.
- 10Cook for 5 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned.
- 11Carefully turn pancake over, and cook 5 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned.
- 12Cut into 8 wedges, and serve with marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Angel Hair Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 839.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh parmesan cheese