1/2 Photos of Zucchini and Yellow Squash
Great tasting, easy recipe for your garden vegetables. Another recipe from Heart and Soul Cookboock by Junior League of Memphis but I've made this recipe many times and it's wonderful with anything you are cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 medium summer squash, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- lemon-pepper seasoning, seaoning
- 1In a 12-inch skillet, melt the butter or margarine. Stir in bouillon granules until dissolved.
- 2Add mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, and onion. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 3Add lemon juice, seasoned salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 4Cook 5 minutes more or until tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Yellow Squash
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 648.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: