Salsa Verde may be used as stuffing for any number of vegetables as they come into season such as artichokes, red potatoes and avocados, or fresh fish and sliced cold meat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 medium zucchini
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium potato, cooked cooled and finely diced
- 1/2 cup scallion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon anchovy, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Remove top 1/3 of zucchini and tomatoes and scoop out a small portion.
- 2Parboil zucchini, then refresh with cold water and pat dry.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine well th epotatoes, scallions, parsley, dill pickles, garlic, anchovies and lemon juice.
- 4Slowly pour in the olive oil until mixture is emulsified.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Fill cavities of vegetables and place two zucchini and one tomato on each plate.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Tomatoes Stuffed with Salsa Verde
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.6
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: