Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a tasty summer salad that will help you use up your fresh tomatoes and zucchini from the garden.
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine zucchini tomatoes green onions and cilantro in bowl and toss to mix.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over vegetables tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
I tried this even though I don't use to much cilantro in my cooking. The cilantro taste was to strong for me.
Simple and tasty salad -- great for a barbeque or to make on a busy day. I subsituted one regular onion sliced into rings for the green onions without any problems. Thanks for sharing!