Recipe by OneEye
I've doubled this recipe for potlucks, though it needs be be made not too long before since it doesn't hold well.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Simple and flavoursome, I made this for dinner and we enjoyed this fresh and tasty dish so quickly prepared after a long day at work. I tossed it with penne before sprinkling with grated parmesan. Didn't have green onions so simply omitted them, I'll try it with them another time but felt that this presented well even without them.
Thank you, lovely recipe that I will make again!
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 green onions, bias-sliced into 1-inch lengths
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat wok over high heat; add cooking oil.
- Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
- Add zucchini; stir-fry for 1½ minutes.
- Add green onions; stir-fry about 1½ minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and parsley.
- Cover and cook about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano cheese; toss gently.
- Serve immediately.