I've doubled this recipe for potlucks, though it needs be be made not too long before since it doesn't hold well.
- Preheat wok over high heat; add cooking oil.
- Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
- Add zucchini; stir-fry for 1½ minutes.
- Add green onions; stir-fry about 1½ minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and parsley.
- Cover and cook about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano cheese; toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
Simple and flavoursome, I made this for dinner and we enjoyed this fresh and tasty dish so quickly prepared after a long day at work. I tossed it with penne before sprinkling with grated parmesan. Didn't have green onions so simply omitted them, I'll try it with them another time but felt that this presented well even without them.
Thank you, lovely recipe that I will make again!
This was really good. I had fresh zucchini, tomatoes, green onions and parsley that needed to be used and I found this recipe using the Recipe Sifter. I made the dish as instructed and it was great, but I love pesto so I added a spoonful and it made it even better! I also added a little bit of tomato sauce, cooked some cut up chicken and added it and served it over penne pasta. It was a great dish and I will make it again!
This is a nice and flavorful veggie dish! I left out the green onion, otherwise made as specified. Quick and easy to make with great flavor from the parmesan and garlic - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010