Recipe by Katie-Kate
Delicious veggie casserole. Mom's try this on your kids, it tastes a little like pizza!!!
- 2 medium zucchini, thin sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, thin sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 package mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- fresh basil or dried basil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown zucchini, onion and garlic in frying pan with a small amount oil (I prefer olive oil).
- Layer zucchini mixture, tomato slices, basil, salt and pepper and cheese in a casserole dish.
- 2-3 layers ending with cheese.
- Broil for 3-7 minutes until cheese melts.