Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not a big fan of Tempeh, but for anyone who is, here you go.
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini
- 1⁄4 bell pepper
- 1⁄2 medium fresh tomato
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup fresh broccoli
- 2 1⁄2 ounces tempeh
- 1⁄3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons uncooked rice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare rice according to recipe directions; set aside.
- Rinse, dry and chop squash, pepper, tomato, and broccoli; mince garlic, set-aside. Chop tempeh into bite-sized cubes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all vegetables, garlic, cooked rice, tempeh.
- Coat casserole dish with olive oil then place mixture in a casserole dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil, bake for about 20-30 minutes and serve.