3 hrs 55 mins
3 hrs 45 mins
From B&G canning mag. Prep time include 3 hour soak time.bthese are to be chilled for1-2 days before eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine zucchini, peppers and onion. Sprinkle with salt, toss gently. Add enough cold water to cover vegetables. Cover and stand at room temperature for 3 hours.
- 2Drain with colander and rinse with cold water. Drain.
- 3In large pot, combine vinegar, 3 cups water and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- 4Pack vegetables into sterlized pint jars. Poor hot vinegar mixture into jars. Cool 30 minutes, seal and label with date and store in fridge.
- 5Chill 1-2 days before eating. Stor in fridge up to one month.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Sweet Pepper Refrigerator Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (3397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1424.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 129.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g