Recipe by ~Lynn~
This dish is so easy yet so satisfying! The stuffing mix adds a nice crunch to it along with the right spices. Only 6 ingredients make up this delicious recipe! A great way to use up your zucchini crop.
Top Review by Jules211
This was great tasting and easy to make. I thought the ctuffing on the bottom was thin. My DH said this was a 5* all the way. I will make again but i will double the stuffing next time. The zucchini/ soup mix seemed to much for that amount of stuffing. It did have great flavor, and we did enjoy it. I guess it's a texture thing. Will make again.
- 5 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix (Stove Top, etc.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil zucchini and onion for 5 minutes, drain.
- In separate bowl, stir melted butter into stuffing mix.
- Place 1/2 of stuffing and butter mixture into bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole pan.
- Mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup into drained zucchini and onions.
- Poor zucchini mixture over first layer of stuffing mix.
- Top with remaining stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, uncovered.