Zucchini and Squash Tart With Cornmeal Crust
- For the Cornmeal crust:.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine flour, cornmeal, dill, salt, and baking powder; pulse to combine. Add butter; process until mixture is crumbly.
- Add egg yolks; process until combined. With processor running, add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a ball.
- Press dough into bottom and up sides of an 11x8 rectangular removeable bottom tart pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- For Squash Filling:.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add zucchini, squash, and onion; cook for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring frequently, or until squash is tender and most of liquid is evaporated. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses, egg, salt, dill, and pepper.
- Spread filling evenly into prepared tart crust. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cut into squares to serve.