A delicious and healthy vegetable dish.
Make and share this Zucchini and Squash Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a glass dish or metal pan with olive oil.
- Place the cut zucchini and squash slices in the dish.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Super easy and super delicious....everyone I've served this too are surprised about how easy; it is to make. Nice job.
Very yummy and light perfect as a side for a heavy main course.