Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious and healthy vegetable dish.
Make and share this Zucchini and Squash Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 4 zucchini, cut into 2 inch slices
- 4 yellow squash, cut into 2 inch slices
- olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a glass dish or metal pan with olive oil.
- Place the cut zucchini and squash slices in the dish.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Very yummy and light perfect as a side for a heavy main course.
Super easy and super delicious....everyone I've served this too are surprised about how easy; it is to make. Nice job.