Zucchini and Shrimp Spaghetti
- Using a cheese grater shred zucchini and onion than mince garlic place all three in a non stick skillet with 1 tablespoon of butter to saute on medium heat for about 5 minutes until onion is transparent in appearance.
- Mix milk and cornstarch til disolved
- Add milk mixture to the zucchini cook until mixture comes to boil. Add parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Put sauce aside in pan to keep warm until noodles are cooked.
- Cook shrimp in boiling water for 1 minute - place in serving bowl.
- Drain noodles and toss with sauce. Serve immediately for best taste. Use shrimp to garnish on each plate.