I got this from my mother in law, it's a great side dish casserole for a family-style meal. Good, home cookin'!
- Preheat oven to 350°F Pour water into the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Layer zucchini in the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, oregano, and seasoned salt.
- Layer uncooked rice over zucchini.
- Follow with layers: sliced tomato, cheese, sliced onion, chopped bacon.
- Cook covered for 45 minutes, then remove cover.
- Continue cooking until bacon is crispy, about 15-20 minutes more.