1/1 Photo of Zucchini and Potato Bake
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com, and changed it up a bit. I use a whole wheat Zesty breadcrumb my store has, but Italian seasoned are also really good too. Also, I sometimes change up the veggies according to what is seasonal: broccoli, carrots, onions, parsnips, or quartered fresh mushrooms. I love this cause it is really easy to throw together and change with what I have in the fridge. Just remember the cooking times of the veggies - squash and peppers cook faster than potatoes. Either cut the faster cooking veggies larger.....or cut the slower cooking veggies a bit smaller. This way everything can cook together and come out tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into large pieces
- 2 medium yellow squash, quartered and cut into large pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a large Ziploc bag, add the zucchini, yellow squash, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic and olive oil and toss to coat.
- 3Sprinkle the seasoned bread crumbs in the Ziploc over the veggies and toss to coat again.
- 4Put all of this in the baking dish, and season with paprika, salt, and pepper and toss again to coat.
- 5Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g