Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe doesn't have tomato sauce, but it's nice and moist anyway! (Olive oil and vegetable jucies take care of dryness) I was digging around in the kitchen, craving pasta but not wanting red sauce again and threw this together. It's easy and it was a hit!
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and olive oil to the skillet and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add the squash and basil and saute for 5 minutes.
- When the pasta is finished, add it and the parmesan to the veggies and stir. It's ready!
- If wanted, you can add meatballs to this for some extra protein. (I have a recipe for turkey meatballs as well).
Extremely yummy! Tastes like pasta with veggies and pesto, gotta love it :) I used gluten free pasta and instead of parmesan cheese pecorino which didn't really make a difference in taste I guess. Thanks for sharing!
Made for PAC Fall 2012
I loved this recipe! It was just what I was looking with fresh veggies...I did add a little salt to it. Thanks for posting will definitely make again.
I love this recipe easy to make and yummy!! Was filling also. Thanks