Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful summer salad. It uses all fresh ingredients and homemade vinaigrette--you can't beat this.
- 5 -6 small frim zucchini
- 6 -8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh curly-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup good quality vinegar or 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup good quality olive oil or 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Slice zucchini into match stick sized julienne strips. Cut the tomatoes in half. Toss zucchini, parsleys and tomato together.
- For vinaigrette, whisk the vinegar with the salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking.
- Season the salad with dressing, sprinkle with salt. Toss gently and sprinkle with fresh basil.