Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another recipe for zucchini fans! I found it in the "Cookbook 25 Years Women of the Farm Bureau".
- 2 small zucchini or 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄8 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon or 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms or 4 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Stir fry first 4 ingredients until barely tender.
- Add mushrooms, soy sauce, cornstarch and salt and cook only long enough to thicken.
Delicious. I used olive oil in place of the margarine, and fresh mushrooms. I sauteed my mushrooms with the zucchini, since they were fresh.
This was really good, used one medium zucchini and fresh mushrooms, I also used olive oil in place of margerine. Simple and yummy. DH really liked it as well, went back for seconds! Thank you!