- 2 medium zucchini
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchini in half and then into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat enough olive oil to saute in a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Stir-fry until the zucchini and mushrooms are just tender and the onion is tender/crisp (about 8 minutes).
- Stir in oregano and salt and pepper to taste.