1/3 Photos of Zucchini and Mushroom Skillet
Low Carb, delicious and simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini in half and then into 1 inch pieces.
- 2Heat enough olive oil to saute in a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- 4Stir-fry until the zucchini and mushrooms are just tender and the onion is tender/crisp (about 8 minutes).
- 5Stir in oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Mushroom Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g