Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful luncheon dish when served with a side salad.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 small zucchini (3/4 lb)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pie shell, half baked
- Saute onion, zucchini and garlic in olive oil for approximately 8 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Remove from heat Mix together ham, swiss cheese, sour cream, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a half-baked pie shell.
- Mix melted butter, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together and sprinkle on top of ham and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
My family rates each new recipe with a star or a checkmark or an X.This recipe got three XXX in taste,& presentation. Prepared exact for ingredients just that our zucchinni was shredded - my hubby thought way too much breadcrumbs and overall taste just wasn't our style i guess!
We didn't enjoy this. To much bread, to little flavor.