Recipe by Pot Scrubber
Pesto makes a delightfully fresh marinade for thinly sliced zucchini and grape tomatoes. Plus, it is a no cook recipe making it a perfect summer dish for when it is too hot to do anything but drink spiked lemonade.
- 59.14 ml prepared pesto sauce
- 118.29 ml feta cheese
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thin rounds (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 15 grape tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine pesto, oil and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange zucchini slices, overlapping slightly, on a platter. Top with grape tomatoes and feta and drizzle pesto mixture on top. Cover and let stand at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
- Meanwhile, sit on the porch with a fly swatter and put some Grey Goose in your lemonade.