Zucchini and Eggplant Bake
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Grease 3 quart baking dish.
- Using 12 inch saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute zucchini, red pepper, onion, garlic, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- In very large bowl whisk together eggs, mayonnaise, Romano/parmesan, and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Add veggie mixture to egg mixture in bowl. Stir well.
- Spread veggie/egg mixture evenly in baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella then cracker crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 20 - 25 minutes. Top should be lightly browned and a knife inserted near middle should come out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.