Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Betty Crocker Fresh Spring Recipes. I like to add a few sprinkles of herbs to this simple dish.
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 481.94 g package white corn kernels, drained
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix zucchini, corn, salt and pepper in 1-quart microwavable casserole.
- Cover tightly and microwave on HIGH 5 to 7 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until vegetables are hot.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand covered 1 minute.
So simple and delicious. I like recipes like that. I cooked the veggies a few minutes more cause I wanted the zucchini to be soft. Thanks Lazyme :) Made for photo tag.