Recipe by Sous Chef Sue
Top Review by dianegrapegrower
I won't rate this, since I think much is a matter of taste. This was pleasant - but in my opinion, needed seasoning. I doubled the onion - but could have used more. Garlic and bell pepper would have been nice too. Herbs would have been good. This was a good start, but will need a lot of modification to return to my table.
- 1 lb zucchini, 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, grated (1 cup grated)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sliced zucchini until tender. Drain and mash slightly.
- Melt 1 tb butter and cook onions until clear.
- Mix zucchini, corn, salt, onions, Swiss cheese and eggs. Put into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden.