Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a tasty way to reduce your zucchini supply. It is a nice colourful addition to any table (especially now (fall) when zucchini abound).
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups corn, frozen or canned
- 1 cup salsa
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until softened.
- Add all ingredients except the cheese.
- Place in a greased 6 cup casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Got this all ready in the AM, then popped it in the oven 1/2 hour before dinner, used canned kernals and extra hot salsa - Excellent Tebo Thanks, it's a keeper UPDATED: Great do ahead casserole. Tasty and colorful Thank's Tebo
Simply amazing! I made this as a side with chicken and my son didn't even bother with the chicken, he just ate the zucchini and corn! We all loved it.
Super simple and very tasty. Used an Italian cheese blend cause that's all I had in the fridge. Next time would cut the zucchini into smaller dice (about the size of playing dice) so it would cook faster. Even leftovers are yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe!