Inspired by a magazine, TRUE! They come out GREAT first time you do! Healthy, delicious, did I mention nutritious as well? Will someone be trying these soon? Only time will tell!
- In large bowl, COMBINE chickpeas (I used canned), breadcrumbs, grated zucchini, finely diced or grated cloves, cumin, cayenne, egg and coriander.
- HELPFUL HINT: With the back of a fork, break the chickpeas and make sure all ingredients are well combined.
- With hands, form into patties (Makes about 8).
- In frypan, heat pan, then oil (I used extra-virgin olive oil), FRY until brown; remove and place on paper towel to drain.
- I enjoy these with store bought Greek yogurt.
- NOTE: The patties are supposed to be slightly dry; may need to adjust/increase breadcrumbs slightly by 1/4 cup.