1/1 Photo of Zucchini and Chickpea Patties (Vegetarian Too!)
Inspired by a magazine, TRUE! They come out GREAT first time you do! Healthy, delicious, did I mention nutritious as well? Will someone be trying these soon? Only time will tell!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, COMBINE chickpeas (I used canned), breadcrumbs, grated zucchini, finely diced or grated cloves, cumin, cayenne, egg and coriander.
- 2HELPFUL HINT: With the back of a fork, break the chickpeas and make sure all ingredients are well combined.
- 3With hands, form into patties (Makes about 8).
- 4In frypan, heat pan, then oil (I used extra-virgin olive oil), FRY until brown; remove and place on paper towel to drain.
- 5I enjoy these with store bought Greek yogurt.
- 7NOTE: The patties are supposed to be slightly dry; may need to adjust/increase breadcrumbs slightly by 1/4 cup.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Chickpea Patties (Vegetarian Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 249.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: