Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Different and very good! (low-carb magic)
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen sliced carrots
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- salt and black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large nonstick saucepan.
- Simmer covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Uncover and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
This was good although you really need to keep a close eye on the cooking time or the zuchinni will get too soft, thanks for sharing Derf!...Kitten
Other than using fresh carrots in place of frozen carrots, made this just as stated. This was an excellent side dish and made good use of the excess zucchini from the garden.