Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bon Appetit, Dec., 2006, in the Hannukah menu section. Sounds interesting and great when you don't want a sweet carrot dish.
- Roll up grated zucchini in large kitchen towel; press to dry.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet over high heat.
- Add 1 cup green onions and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add zucchini, carrots, and 2 tablespoons dill.
- Sauté until vegetables are just tender, tossing often, about 8 minutes.
- Mix in remaining 1/2 cup green onions and 2 tablespoons dill.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
It may have been an error on my part, but this came out like multicolored mush with a weird flavor.