1/2 Photos of Zucchini and Carrots with Garden Herbs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs carrots, julienned
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vegan sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 3/4 lb zucchini, julienned
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Heat the oil in a large saute pan and cook the shallots 3-4 minutes over medium heat or until tender.
- 2Add the carrots, water, and sugar.
- 3Cover, and cook, until carrots are tender, 5-8 minutes.
- 4Remove lid, add zucchini, and cook uncovered, for 3-4 minutes.
- 5Fold in herbs, and season to taste; remove from heat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Carrots with Garden Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 128.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g