- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 dried red chili pepper
- 1⁄4 inch gingerroot, 1/4-inch slice
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 small zucchini
- 3 medium carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Zucchini into 2 x 1/2 inch sticks (1 cup) Cut Carrots into 2 x 1/2 inch sticks (1 cup)
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, mustard seeds, chili pepper, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place zucchini and carrots in a shallow dish or bowl and pour marinade over them.
- Cover and chill at least overnight, stirring occasionally.