- 1 medium zucchini, sliced fairly thin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 large potatoes, boiled and skinned
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices bacon
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, fry the bacon until almost crisp.
- Drain most of the fat.
- Chop the bacon and return to pan.
- Add sliced zucchini, butter and oil.
- Sautee until slightly soft.
- In a large serving bowl, slice the potatoes about 1/2" thick.
- Add bacon-veggie mixture, salt and freshly ground pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot or warm.
- *You may also use sliced onions in this recipe.
- Add them with the zucchini.