This is from my neighbour and good friend, Ronnie, who is mother to five great kids. They all love this concoction and so do we. It serves 6-7 unless it is put in front of our former French exchange student, Emma. In that case, it serves one.
- Before you start, you need to know that, you can speed up the preparation time if you use a food processor to grate the cheese and zucchini, and chop the onion.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients -- in the order listed. Mix well after each addition.
- Put everything in an 11" x 7" pan. A 9" x 13" pan works, too.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Check the bottom. It sometimes browns faster.