Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of my favorite healthy recipes! It was posted on the Internet by a cook known as Dutchie 326. The photo is my own!
- 1 (12 ounce) packageuncooked egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic, and cook 2 minutes.
- Mix in zucchini, and cook 10 minutes, until some of the moisture has evaporated.
- Pour the milk into the skillet, and stir in cream cheese until melted. Mix in basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve over the cooked pasta.