Zucchine Al Forno Con Parmigiano-Reggiano E Prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and spread butter in an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water cook zucchini until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain zucchini and cool until they can be handled.
- Trim ends of zucchini and quarter lengthwise to form spears.
- Wrap each zucchini spear in a slice of prosciutto and arrange side by side in pan. (Zucchini will be touching).
- Sprinkle zucchini with parmesan cheese and pepper and bake until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve zucchini warm.