Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An original Italian "antipasto" or starter.
- 2 small zucchini
- 180 ml olive oil
- 15 g fresh mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cut the zucchini diagonally into thin slices.
- Toss them in a bowl with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Heat a grill pan or a non-stick flat pan and cook them until done-- don't add any oil.
- Blend mint leaves, garlic, Balsamico vinegar and the remaining olive oil into a smooth marinade.
- Toss with the cooked zucchini and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.