- 2 cups steamed cubed zucchini
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- 2 cups steamed until tender an drain
- put in 2 quart bakeing dish
- mix 1/2 cup melted butter with stuffing mix
- mix carrots cream of chicken soup an sour cream
- mix everything except 2/3 cups of stuffing mix
- scoup in bakeing dish an cover with remaing stuffing mix.
- bake at 350 for half hour.