Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
aired on Fox 13 in Utah, 10/31/07
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Press into the bottom of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 10 minutes or until crust sets.
- Allow to cool before adding cheese mixture.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and corn starch until smooth.
- Slowly add eggs, sugar and cream.
- Mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in pumpkin and bourbon or vanilla.
- Pour cheese mix into pan.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven until just set.
- Allow to cool at room temperature
- Place in refrigerator to finish cooling.
- Cut with knife dipped in hot water.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes.