Recipe by zoe.s.true
A last minute invention for a potluck - turned out to be one of the most treasured items there! It is very flexible for creative chefs!
- 1 lb cooked fusilli (multicolor)
- 8 ounces feta (French style is best, but any will do)
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 lb pit-less kalamata olive, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -4 pinches fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (if you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pasta (while warm) with crumbled feta.
- Add all other ingredients, mix well.
- Chop and add fresh basil.
- eat now or let chill.
- note: if you wish to make this in advance, then add the fresh basil right before you serve it (basil begins to turn black if cut). Also you can add just about any veggies. It is scrumptious with fresh spinach, or zucchini!