Chef #458927's Note:
A last minute invention for a potluck - turned out to be one of the most treasured items there! It is very flexible for creative chefs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked fusilli (multicolor)
- 8 ounces feta (French style is best, but any will do)
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 lb pit-less kalamata olive, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -4 pinches fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (if you like)
- 1Mix pasta (while warm) with crumbled feta.
- 2Add all other ingredients, mix well.
- 3Chop and add fresh basil.
- 4eat now or let chill.
- 5note: if you wish to make this in advance, then add the fresh basil right before you serve it (basil begins to turn black if cut). Also you can add just about any veggies. It is scrumptious with fresh spinach, or zucchini!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Z's Easy Greek Pasta Salad - "the Crowd Pleaser"
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 742.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 19.6 g