Prep 4 hrs
Cook 1 hr
I love ginger! Those cookies my mum always do for Christmas.
- Blend eggs with sugar.
- Slowly put ginger and flour.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Roll up dough (sometimes it could be difficult, because dough can be
- sticky). Usually I am taking part of dough by tablespoon and I am putting at sprinkle by flour table.
- Then I am covering all cookies by tea towel and leaving for 3 - 4 hours.
- Next step is putting dough to oven (180 C degree) until cookies will be gold.
- After baking cookies are little bit hard, u need to put it to metal or glass box/jar for few days.
- Bon apetite :).