I love ginger! Those cookies my mum always do for Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend eggs with sugar.
- 2Slowly put ginger and flour.
- 3Mix all ingredients.
- 4Roll up dough (sometimes it could be difficult, because dough can be
- 5sticky). Usually I am taking part of dough by tablespoon and I am putting at sprinkle by flour table.
- 6Then I am covering all cookies by tea towel and leaving for 3 - 4 hours.
- 7Next step is putting dough to oven (180 C degree) until cookies will be gold.
- 8After baking cookies are little bit hard, u need to put it to metal or glass box/jar for few days.
- 9Bon apetite :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zozworki - Ginger Polish Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: