Very flavourful burger...lots of spices...and a little surprise package of cheese in the middle, not on top of the burger ! I made these tonight for dinner and they were gone in a flash! Fast, easy and most of all, delicious!
- Mix all of the spices, chopped onion and meat together in a large bowl.
- Divide into 4 balls.
- Divide each meatball into 1/2 again.
- Take 2 cubes of sharp cheddar cheese and place in the middle of each meatball.
- Place the other 1/2 of the meatball on top of the cheese and form into a hamburger patty.
- Repeat until you have 4 hamburger patties, each with cheese in the middle.
- Put each patty into your pre-heated frying pan (medium heat), and cook to desired doneness.
- Serve on hamburger buns or crusty rolls.