1/6 Photos of Zowie Cheeseburger
Very flavourful burger...lots of spices...and a little surprise package of cheese in the middle, not on top of the burger ! I made these tonight for dinner and they were gone in a flash! Fast, easy and most of all, delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the spices, chopped onion and meat together in a large bowl.
- 2Divide into 4 balls.
- 3Divide each meatball into 1/2 again.
- 4Take 2 cubes of sharp cheddar cheese and place in the middle of each meatball.
- 5Place the other 1/2 of the meatball on top of the cheese and form into a hamburger patty.
- 6Repeat until you have 4 hamburger patties, each with cheese in the middle.
- 7Put each patty into your pre-heated frying pan (medium heat), and cook to desired doneness.
- 8Serve on hamburger buns or crusty rolls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zowie Cheeseburger
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 407.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
HP steak sauce