- vegetable oil
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1/4 'd sticks
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (panko)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 cup ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a deep-fryer to 375 degrees.
- Coat zucchini sticks in flour with salt and pepper mixture.
- Coat in egg and milk mixture.
- Coat in bread-crumbs.
- Deep fry for 3.5 minutes exactly.
- Combine sour cream and ranch for dipping.
- Drain zucchini and serve hot.