Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These kid-friendly sandwiches, cut into animal shapes, sound so adorable! I haven't tried them yet but am posting them in response to a request. They're from Backyard Gatherings.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (or soy cream cheese)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded (or soy cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf firm white bread
- Place cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise in a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Place cheese spread on bread slices to make sandwiches.
- Using your favorite animal-shaped cookie cutters, cut sandwiches.
These are great! Simple to make and my daughter loved all the shapes!
What a nice easy recipe. The spread was delicious. I don't have a food processor so I just grated the cheese very fine and mixed it by hand. I had this on a bagel. I think it would be good on crackers as well. Thanks for a great recipe Kree.