- 12 premade unfrosted cupcakes
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 (5 ounce) box food coloring (with red, yellow, green, and blue)
Directions See How It's Made
- Gather supplies for decorating (Use your imagination, but here's what I used: Nutter Butter cookies, Froot Looop cereal, chocolate chips, marshmallows, tic tacs, runts, jelly beans, mini pretzels and pretzel sticks, good & plenty candies, Oreo and Nilla cookies).
- Decorate according to pictures or as you desire (TIPS I used one drop each of red, blue, and yellow to make the gray frosting, Dip the cookies and pretzels in melted frosting to cover them before adding to cupcake).