Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
12 1block breakfast meals
- 4 slices bread
- 6 ounces ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- 6 apples
- Combine the above ingredients the night before baking.
- Store in refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, place mixture in a 9X13 baking dish, and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes covered.
- Remove cover for the last 5 minutes of baking to evaporate excess liquid.
- Can be eaten immediately or stored in fridge for one week.
- I cut the pan into 12 equal squares, eating 2 squares for breakfast each day.
- Pair with an apple and the three block carb requirement is fulfilled.