Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very strong, very tasty cocktail. Reminds me of the ones you can get in the bar of a Chinese Restaurant. From Gourmet magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dark rum
- 1 tablespoon apricot liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- cracked ice
- orange slice (to garnish)
- lime slice (to garnish)
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes, combine the rums, apricot liqueur and the juices.
- Shake well and strain into a tall glass filled with cracked ice.
- Garnish with orange and lime slices.