Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Picked it up with my fingers from the newspaper. Happy Halloween, everyone:)
- Peel potatoes and cut into thick chip shapes.
- Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Return to the pan once 5 minutes are up.
- Add oil and shake until coated in oil.
- Spread on a baking tray and bake at 200C degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- until golden, turning halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle with some salt and serve with ketchup.