Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this recipe in a cookbook and my daughter made a few changes.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Thaw hash brown potatoes in microwave. Cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Mix remainder of ingredients in large bowl. Stir defrosted potatoes into mixture. Pour into 9x13 glass casserole dish.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes, until golden brown around edges.
Who doesn't love creamy, cheesy potatoes? These are great! Very easy to put together, too. I used light sour cream and 2% cheddar cheese. Everyone loved it. Thanx!
This dish is delicious! Everyone loved it and it was so easy to prepare!