Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
No matter how often I make this, there is never any left. A quick and easy meal. You can use any type of pasta you like
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) canseasoned tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup diced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 lb cut ziti pasta
- In large pot, sauté garlic and onion in olive oil just tender.
- Stir in tomatoes with liquid,cook stirring often for 5 minute
- Add parsley, salt, and pepper, bring to boil and simmer 10 minute more.
- Prepare ziti according to directions.
- Add olives to sauce, and simmer until pasta is finished.
- Drain pasta, and toss with sauce.